Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Break

Well it sounds funner than it actually is. Although, I can't lie and say that I haven't enjoyed sleeping in and doing whatever I've wanted to, because the truth is... I have loved every minute of it. I guess the thing I love the most is not having stress. It feels good to be stress free. Like any other goal oriented American, or maybe it's just what I do; I made a chore list of everything that I wanted to accomplish this week. However, it started out a Spring Cleaning list and ended up being a Summer list; meaning that I put far to many things on there to be done in one week.

So, today I am going to organize my sewing room. I have taken up a new craft; making cards. I love to send cards so why not make them. Of course, they are very generic, plain and boring. Just waiting to go to a stamping up class to learn how to make the cool ones. I am a total card. : ) heheh Love getting cards and love sending them as well.

I got up at 5:30 this morning and walked with Robin and then came home and biked for 20 minutes. Boy I feel out of shape. I need to kick it into high gear. Next week, I want to bike for an hour a day. Hopefully my legs can keep up. They get tired fast on a bike. That's OK, I worked up a great sweat. I know one of these days it's all going to click. The food, the work outs, the desire and focus to lose weight and I will start losing again. Until then; no panic, no stressy, no worry - just love and accept myself right where I am at. : )

Be present in the moment. Don't escape it.

Well I suppose I better get busy if I want to be productive. I want to clean the bathroom and do the kitchen floor today too. I am not gonna lie, laying on the couch watching chick flicks while I cross stitch sounds so much more appealing.

Hope whoever is reading this is having a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment