Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 1

The alarm rang at 5:30 and I got up, excited to start my exercising again. Changed clothes with one eye open and chugged down my coffee. My good and faithful friend Robin arrived and we set off on our 3 mile walk. Boy, am I a little out of shape. I could feel it. It was a beautiful morning, 60 degrees and with the exception of a few stray dogs, the walk was just what I needed to get back into my regiment.

Today is my first day to volunteer at Christ Kitchen. I am excited to at the opportunity to meet other woman, and to give back and contribute. My goal is to keep busy this Summer. Tomorrow I go with Pam to the U-district and attend a work out class from 6am to 7am. So, if I play my cards right, I should have not only social, but productive activities everyday of the week. Which, was my goal.

I have a new found hobby of feeding the birds that are in my back yard. Who would of ever thought that such pleasure would come from laying food and water out for God's creatures and watching them eat, bath and drink. I feel like a mother hen, I want to start singing the hills are alive and have them climb aboard my shoulder. I know, a little to much to ask, but one can dream.

If they don't kick me out sooner, I should be home around 1:00 and I want to get my laundry done and start deep cleaning, room by room.

I know I have only two readers, Thanks (you know who you are) but I am going to use this as my outlet to be accountable. I have not been on program since December 2011 and I am ready to embrace the healthy life style again.

Goals just for today:
Walk 3 miles - DONE.
Volunteer.
Drink 100 oz of water.
Eat 2 veggies and 1 fruit
Journal food (not exceeding points).
Make a list of household projects that I would like to accomplish this summer. (publish)
Make a Summer Bucket list. (publish)

This Summer is going to be meaningful.

Laters Baby,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment