Wednesday, June 20, 2012

97 Days to go!

School is out for Summer. This year so far has had it's ups and downs. I went through A&P class, which was severley challenging and also had my bouts with depression. I hope that is all behind me. I have 98 days of freedom. Freedom to do with as I choose.

My goal is to (starting tomorrow) lose as much weight as I can in 97 days. I envision myself 50 pounds lighter but I will take any loss that comes my way, but I am really shooting for 50. My goal is to work out 2 hours a day 5 days a week and do an activity type exercise twice a week (weekends).

I will be planning my menu's, posting my good healthy finds on my food blog.

Wish me luck.

Tomorrow' menu:

100 oz. Of water
3 mile walk
60 minute bike ride

1 cup Kashi, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup blueberries and one string cheese.
Lunch (unknown)
Dinner Grilled Chicken breast, bbq asparagus, cottage cheese and zuchinni.

No comments:

Post a Comment