Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 2

Okay, so yesterday was not the best turn out food wise. Let's just focus on the positives.
I walked 3 miles. I drank 48 oz. of water and I didn't eat any ice cream or fast food.

The Volunteering went ok. I don't know if that is where I am to be, I didn't feel a magnetic pull to it as I so hoped I would. The BS was great, the work was nice, easy and theraputic. Will I go back? I havent decided. I might give it another go.

This morning I started my boot camp class. I was not sure what to expect. I was sweating like a you know what, and afterwards it was good. I was glad to meet everyone, who has lost 40 + pounds just in th 8 weeks. I am seriously considering dropping Weight Watchers (I already know what to eat) and signing up with this boot camp for on year.

I can either weigh in there once a week or I can schedule something with Helmi and go weigh in at her place once a week. I have to try something new, and I think I would get more out of this than I would weight watchers, if I want, I can actually go to TOPS (same concept as Weight Watchers, but it's $20 a year).

I am ready to get this weight OFF.

I am not going to lie, I am a little tired, but that is good. So As I sit here drinking my coffee out on my patio, listening to the birds sing, I am trying to muster up the energy to go and clean since the Gosh darn house fairie is another no show. I mean Really? Do I have to do everything.

Lunch with my friend Lynnell today!!! I am excited, haven't see her for about 3 months and I have missed her.

Goals for today - drink 100 oz.
download fitness pal
clean house.


Laters, baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment